09 December 2008

Cranberry Maple Meatballs (Crockpot)

I made these for a recent party and didn't want to have to buy a lot of groceries. I looked in my refrigerator and I had this cranberry maple drizzle. I substituted that for the grape jelly...

Cranberry Maple Meatballs (Crockpot)
Makes 30-40 meatballs

  • Combine 1 1/2 C chili sauce*, 9 oz. cranberry maple drizzle, and 1tsp dry mustard in crockpot, stir well. Heat on high for 10 minutes or until meatballs are ready to be cooked.
  • Add meatballs to sauce, stir to mix, and cook on low 5-7 hours.
*instead of Chili sauce you can use this recipe:

  • Combine 1 C tomato sauce, 1/4 C brown sugar, 2 tbsp vinegar, dash of ground cloves, 2 tbsp minced garlic, 3 tbsp chili powder.


This is a site that carries cranberry maple drizzle although I'm sure you can make up a recipe for it. If I try it again, I will try to create my own cranberry maple drizzle.

No comments: