Flourless Chocolate Brownie/ Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 F
- In a bowl mix 3 Cups confectioners' sugar*, 3/4 C cocoa powder, 4 egg whites and 1Tbsp. vanilla
- Beat (I used a wooden spoon) until mixture is slightly moist.
- A. I then poured the batter in a greased 8" X 8" pan and baked it for approx. 20 checking on it frequently since I didn't know when it was going to be done.
- B. The directions say to then drop teaspoons of the batter on cookie sheets (60 cookies) and bake 15 minutes.
* The only thing I would change about this recipe is to use probably about 1/2 Cup-1 Cup less confectioners' sugar. The brownies definitely taste like confectioners' sugar but still really really yummy!
**If you go the cookie route each cookie only has 55 calories, 3.3g fat, 6.2g carbs, and 1.2g protein