09 December 2008

Cranberry Chicken

One of the recipes that get requested the most often in my house is Cranberry Chicken, which I got from my mother-in-law. I started using sparkpeople.com and realized what I was actually putting in mine and my husband's body. I decided to cut down the amount of the Catalina dressing, which is the least nutritious part of the meal.

Cranberry Chicken:
Pre-heat the oven to 350 F

*In a 13X9 inch cake pan put two cubed chicken breasts. (I use Perdue chicken breasts. They are seperated into packages of 2 breasts per package so it is easy.)

*In a bowl mix 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix, 1 can WHOLE cranberry sauce, and 1/2 bottle of Catalina dressing.

*Pour mix over chicken and bake for approximately 30-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink on the inside.

No comments: