There are only 2 of us in the house, but we usually make enough for 4 portions so that we have lunch for the next few days.
- Make 2 cups rice (dry) we have a rice cooker, but however you cook it is fine.
- Cut up 2 chicken breasts and cook through in wok
- While chicken is cooking cut half a medium onion into strands or however you like your onions and through in walk
- When chicken and onions are cooked through add 1/2 bag fresh spinach or 1 package frozen spinach
- Put in 2 tablespoons minced garlic, 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil, and about 1/4 cup soy sauce ( I use low salt).
- Mix until spinach is limp or thawed and warm.
- Add more seasoning as needed.
- Serve over warm rice.